Collaborative Alliance for Semiconductor Test
SEMI Collaborative Alliance for Semiconductor Test develops, coordinates, and directs all SEMI services for the semiconductor test community. CAST members include a range of semiconductor industry leaders, from automated test equipment (ATE) companies to integrated device manufacturers (IDMs) to fabless manufacturers to outsourced semiconductor assembly and test (OSAT) companies.
- Participating CAST provides the opportunity to shape the future of semiconductor test through industry-wide collaboration.
- CAST members work with their customers, suppliers and industry colleagues to:
- develop industry standards that reduce costs and spurn innovation,
- engage in valuable pre-competitive activities, and
- serve as industry-wide advocates for the test industry and profession.
- CAST members are recognized as leaders in the industry and work to identify and leverage industry trends to benefit all industry stakeholders.
- Docking and Mounting Generic Terminology Guide (Published July 2012) Click here for free access to the guide.
- Published SEMI Standards
- SEMI G91-0513, Standard Test Data Format (STDF) Memory Fail Datalog
Interested in becoming a CAST Member?
Contact Paul Trio for more information at: email@example.com