MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG)
The MEMS and Sensors Industry Group® (MSIG) is a SEMI Strategic Association Partner. We connect and foster the growth of the MEMS and sensors supply network in established and emerging markets. MEMS and sensors play an integral role in billions of electronic devices. From your smartphone to your smart home, MEMS and sensors are the essential enabling components that allow us to experience the world around us in fundamentally new ways. With more than 120 companies and industry partners in MSIG, check out the full list in our Membership Directory.
What We Do
As the “go-to” resource for globally linking the MEMS and sensors supply chain to diverse markets, MSIG helps companies in and around the MEMS and sensors industry to make meaningful business connections and informed decisions. Device manufacturers, software providers, consultants, materials and equipment suppliers, foundry partners, market analysts, OEMs, integrators and end-users all plug into the MSIG network to form alliances that will move their businesses forward.
Exclusive Membership Benefits
- Access to the entire SEMI-MSIG member network, including key players across the MEMS and sensors supply chain
- Listing in the Member Directory
- Admission to neutral technical forums for discussing the challenges remaining in MEMS and sensors commercialization, such as standardization.
- Speaking opportunities at influential industry events throughout the year and around the globe at numerous partner and MISG conferences.
- Members-only resources that include SEMI-MSIG research, presentations, white papers, webinar presentations, and more.
- Member-pricing on conferences and exhibitions as well as on industry research.
- Volunteer working groups that provide exceptional networking and leadership opportunities.
- Joint PR and marketing activities
- Global advocacy on issues affecting the industry with governments around the world
- Cost savings on many everyday fab and business needs, including: cell phone contracts, rental cars, gas and chemical needs, and more. Explore the cost savings program.
- Membership in other SEMI Technology Communities that impact your business development in many markets.
- Committee membership for more directed and intimate access to your customers, suppliers, and others.
- A one-of-a-kind PR Partner program
Contact us to get connected today! email@example.com
MSIG Datasheet - Download for more information
Stay connected with SEMI-MSIG on social media:
Member Only Access
Connect to the MSIG member community, view bulletin boards, join discussions, peruse the industry library, and modify your profile at connect.semi.org our online Membership Portal - Connected@SEMI
Separately, members may access presentations and market statistics for the whole semiconductor supply chain at the SEMI Members Only page. SEMI Membership is required to access this content.