Seoul, Korea – May 14, 2019 – SMC Korea 2019, the region’s premier electronics materials conference, will gather more than 400 industry experts and top executives from every segment of semiconductor manufacturing on May 16 for the latest insights and trends in advanced materials – a critical enabler of semiconductor industry growth. Materials suppliers, equipment companies and chip makers will explore new business and innovation opportunities at the event at COEX in Seoul.
Top experts at SMC Korea 2019 hail from global industry leaders including Air Liquide, DuPont, Entegris, Samsung Electronics, Samsung SDI, SK hynix, SK Materials, Versum Materials and Wonik Materials.
SMC Korea 2019 Keynotes by Industry Leaders
Three Sessions to Highlight Critical Areas of Semiconductor Materials
- Advanced Materials – Latest material technology trends across semiconductor manufacturing processes such as wafers, exposure, and cleaning
- Wet-chemical Process Challenges for Advanced Logic Device Fabrication – imec
- Study of Removal Rate Control in Ruthenium CMP – JSR Micro
- Trends of Wafer Technology – SK Siltron
- Enabling Incoming Material Defectivity Qualification with Un-Patterned Wafer Inspection – KLA
- Future of Quality in CMP Slurries – Versum Materials
- Quality Control – Pollution measurement and quality control
- How the Materials Ecosystem Influences Semiconductor Manufacturing Performance– Entegris
- Start-up Performance and Pattern Defectivity Improvement Using 2nm-Rataed Nylon Filter Developed with Lithography Filtration Expertise – Pall
- Advanced Metrology for Measuring Contamination and Managing Risk in Semiconductor Manufacturing – Particle Measuring Systems
- Collaboration – Material management for stabilizing overall semiconductor manufacturing process and future materials development
SMC Korea 2019 also features a networking session for attendees to explore new partnerships and business opportunities.
SMC Korea 2019 Sponsors
Event sponsors include Air Liquide, BASF, DuPont, Entegris, KCTech, Merck, Pall, Particle Measuring Systems, Versum Materials and Wonik Materials.
For more information, visit the SMC Korea website.
SEMI® connects more than 2,100 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide to advance the technology and business of electronics manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Electronic System Design Alliance (ESD Alliance), FlexTech, the Fab Owners Alliance (FOA) and the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) are SEMI Strategic Association Partners, defined communities within SEMI focused on specific technologies. Visit www.semi.org to learn more, contact one of our worldwide offices, and connect with SEMI on LinkedIn and Twitter.